Tuesday 2 March 2010

Cool Stuff

Bunny Girl's Review

Thought that I would share this with my blog. Not only did I find it a novelty to make my bunny juice but also it is good for her as well. I don't like to advertise stuff but if I find something cool I like to share, especially when it comes to bunny care.

Beaphar Carrot Drink contains vitamin C and promotes healthy digestion in both rabbits and guinea pigs.

You can buy it online at:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=441&pf_id=53450

But I got mine at my local pet store for £3.50

Jinx Bellatrix's Review

I know this stuff was supposed to be good for me but I didn't like it. It smelt like carrots but it also stained my water bottle orange. I think I shall stick to getting my carrots in carrot form thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment