Monday 15 March 2010

Jinx's Blog (No. 1)


As Bunny Girl has been busy with "Course work" I thought that I shall hijack our blog today. Not that I have anything better to do. Being stuck in doors for the last couple of weeks has been driving me insane. Yes I'm a house rabbit and tend to spend my time lounging on either the bed or near the radiator but occasionally I like to go outside on my leash. Sadly due to snow, rain and generally freezing weather Bunny Girl and I have been less interested in sitting in the back garden. That reminds me, I need to tell her to get us a new leash, my current harness is getting a bit tight. Oh no I am getting fat! Either that or it has something to do with Bunny Girl being stupid enough to buy me a leash when I was a baby. Stupid human giving me a weight complex!

I think I might be needing another trip to the vet. Wow I never thought I would be saying that! But yeah I hurt my teeth yesterday when I was playing with my toys. There was red stuff all over me. BG freaked out and wanted to know why I was "bleeding". Like I would know! But yeah we shall be having a vet trip in the future. But I have stopped "bleeding" for now, not that I ever plan to do that again. It was painful! Stupid jiggly ball! Maybe I should "accidentally" give it to one of the dogs to play with, that should teach that ball a lesson.

Oh I have to mention that Saturday was my Birthday. Well my second birthday, technically my real birthday was 9 weeks ago but Saturday was me and BG's anniversary. She bought me parsley and I chewed a hole in a pair of her socks. So everyone got something

Well I think I shall go now. BG has just refilled my food bowl and I am starving. Chat Laters

x Jinxy Bell x

No comments:

Post a Comment