Friday 19 March 2010

I Read The Sun Today....

For The Full Article Please Check Out :

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2896074/Woman-torched-sisters-bunny.html

Like all other pet owners I was completely horrified when I heard about this and I am sure I wont be the only one blogging about it.

Last September a woman called Katey Barber got drunk and torched her sister's rabbit hutch with the rabbit still inside. It is reported that she was found laughing and shouting 'Look, the rabbit's running around on fire'. Luckily the rabbit survived after a neighboured poured water him to extinguish the flames. The poor thing now has to get his ear amputated and is covered with burns. Barber is now on trial for causing unnecessary suffering to a protected animal and will be sentenced next week.

Now for my rant...

If there was any justice in the world Katey Barber would be set on fire. I know that is harsh but if someone is cruel enough to inflict such damage on a poor defenceless creature they should have the same act carried out on them. The site of the poor rabbit alone is heart breaking. To make matters worse the wee bunny now hates humans and distrusts them...and I don't blame him. I just hope that one day he finds a good home where he can learn that not every human is a beer swilling chav with nothing better to do with their lives than sadistically torch innocent creatures.

I don't care if I am being harsh. Its my blog, my opinion. Burn the bitch.

x (a really cheesed off ) Bunny Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment